• Date : 10th December 2016 (Saturday)
• Venue : Premium Lanes, Kuantan Plaza
• Time : 08.00 pm sharp (8.30 pm game start)
• Purpose of the event is to conduct an activity that would foster a spirit of good fellowship and true sportsmanship within the EXSAS members
Eligibility and team registered
|4||Team’s captain authority and responsibilities
• Team captain is responsible for the eligibility, conduct and attendance of his/her team.
• Arrangement of bowlers will be determined by the team captain and must be arranged in the entry form. Any changes shall be notified to the event committee one day before the event start
• All bowlers shall start with 0 handicap .
|7||Fees and mode of payment
• Fee is amounted to RM120 per team
• Fees are inclusive of 3 games per person, t-shirt, goodies and prize fund.
• Payment can be made through event Convenor : Sharifah Rafeeah : 1560 1231 9323 (Maybank)
• Payments made through ‘cash deposit’ machine have to be verified with the ATM-slip before or on the event day and please call the person in-charge for verification. The committee is not liable for any loss from the ATM transaction.
• ind. hi-game (m) - trophy
• ind. hi-series (m) - trophy
• ind. hi-game (f) - trophy
• ind. hi-series (f) - trophy
• team champion (m)- trophy
• team 1st runner-up (m) - trophy
• team 2nd runner-up (m)- trophy
• team champion (f)- trophy
• team 1st runner-up (f) - trophy
• team 2nd runner-up (f)- trophy
• team champion (mix)- trophy
• team 1st runner-up (mix) - trophy
• team 2nd runner-up (mix)- trophy
• most outstanding player - trophy
• perfect game - special gift – RM 100
• Sports House Winner
|9||Disability, injury or emergencies
• When a bowler is unable to complete a game because of disability or emergency or injury during the event, the team of which he or she is a member shall count the actual score for the frames bowled in the game or max 100 scratch which ever a sufficient reason made by the committee.
• The committee will not be responsible of any injury during the event day.
|10||Event committee member
• Comprising of an event President, Secretary, Treasurer and the General Committee.
• The event committee shall decide on any dispute and it is within its power to discipline any members violating any provisions of these rules and regulations or the conduct derogatory to the best interest of this event. The committee shall have the full authority to expel any team or bowler for good and sufficient reason.
|11||Any other matters not provided for
• In the event of any dispute not covered by these rules, the matter will be referred to the Event Committee whose decision shall be final.
• For further enquiries, information and entry form, please contact :
• Mohammed Fawaz : 012-6324234
END OF DOCUMENT